Old 03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by LosingmyMisery View Post
I'm done trying. Think whatever you like. Personally, I don't think anger is helping any one. All posts aren't about you and you alone. It appears you are taking every thing personally and it isn't about that. Remain pissed off. Once I leave, surely you will find something else that pisses you off. You see this isn't really about me, it is about you.
How can you possibly say this? I would caution you against making sweeping generalizations against anyone you have never met in real life (and that includes me). The language you use above may be damaging and not based in something you can even be sure of. And how can you say it's about her and not you? Do you have a PhD or something? I am quite sure not even a therapist in real life would jump to such conclusions - much less based on an Internet forum.

No, I am with Bam on this one. I don't want to perpetuate an argument here. But I am all for allowing a member to speak her mind, as long as the rules of SR are followed. And BTW, anger is not a bad emotion. Anger is an energizing emotion. It propels one into action. Sitting around taking slings and arrows and feeling confused and invalidated causes far more distress than feeling angry.

Katie off her soapbox now.