View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
cessy68

Aw Winnie, I'm sorry you are dealing with this and it's your baby. It must be so hard. All I can say is that I have a son who is like me (and is afraid of drugs)- but he is just as 'evil' - and i have nothing to 'blame' it on!! At least if he were high, I wouldn't feel like i just simply raised a little ****!

Here's my typical day with the 16 yr old brat in my home:

He thinks he's got the essence of emeril, and cooks like a mad man while I'm at work, useing up ALL of my groceries in one night- (and there is no producers in my home cleaning up after him)-
This of course is for the girl he's sleeping with.... (i find the condom wrappers in every unimaginable place around the house when I get home)
He's failing 2 subjects at school, and wonders why I took away his xbox (his first love in life)
He stares at me like a rabbid dog when I ask him to do ANYTHING at all in this home.

and heres my favorite. After his dad 'refuses to take him anymore' because of his disrespect to his wife (my sons step mom)

And I'm ready to push him out the door.........

MY CODIE MOM has gone into FULL rescue mode ----- my son has her SNOWED that it is everyone ELSES FAULT!!!!!

For the love of god, does it end with these kids???

hugs to you 'my friend'
I feel your pain---- at least a little.
Love cess

(in case you haven't guessed - I'm out on the adoption thing)