View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:34 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
nickishine
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by mtnmagic View Post

Nicki - Thank you for posting on this thread. I was very fearful that I had burned a bridge with you, before we were even able to meet face to face.
I am so excited to finally meet you, I hope some time soon.

Take good care of yourself and believe me, no matter what is going on with you, I'll be there for you in any way my early sober self can be. I may not
have much ESH, but however I can be there for you, I will.

Thanks again everybody.
MtnMagic.....

YOU are wonderful and so deserving of what life -- real sober life -- has to offer!!!!

No bridge burned here, ever! I can't wait to get together here in the near future! Going to Sacramento tomorrow to take a friend to the dr's and then to "old sac" for massage oils! I'll give ya a shout on the phone by Saturday for sure!

My reaching out to you was always unconditional! I never felt anything but love and care --- with alot of prayers -- for you! You need to not ever worry about me in that way towards you or anyone else here for that matter. Who am I to ever judge or put up expectations that I can't even live up to at times myself? LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!! I think that'll be a new motto I can adapt to!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo:ghug3