View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
I am trying really hard to stay out of this. I get myself in enough trouble.
But geez. We have had threads go on and on like this alot lately. And aside from anything else posted here. I believe this is an example of what the OP was talking about.
Why keep digging? Is it that important to get the last word?
Seriously.
I feel for you Bam. And I comepletely understand how you feel. Liek Is aid. I been there plenty times myself. But I do see what some of the others are saying.
I hope you dont take this wrong. Because I really dont want you to think I am trying to judge. I am not. You are just goin to make yourself crazy with all this. I know its easier said than done. But ignore is a good thing here.
I am not goin to take sides. But for me in my own experience as I told you before. Things cant grow if you dont feed them. So just let those replies that bug you roll off your back. I know its hard to do. Believe me. I dam near have to bite my tongue off to not say anything sometimes. But your not goin to get through to some people. No matter how many ways you make your point. And that goes for everyone on all sides.
So why keep goin round and round?
I hope you dont leave. I am not sure what set all this off for you. I am sorry something got you this upset.
So I want to know. Is there anything the ones that do show compassion to you can do to help you move forward and get past whatever is bothering you. Its gotta be more than just this topic. There are people here who will talk with you without the hard edge talk. Seek those people out Bam. Dont focus on the things that make you feel worse. Seek the solution to feel better. The people you know will help you get there. You understand what I am trying to say?
All this energy should be put toward finding a way to get Bam better.
You know I am here for you. I am not goin to rub your belly. But I will hug you when you need it. I will be your friend. And I will never make you feel less than. And I will always be honest in the best way possible.
I am one out of many others I know that are willing to do that.

Chiy, thank you so much.

You are right...I need to bite my lip and ignore. That's so very hard for me to do. No promises...but I can try.

It did feel really good to get this out, though. I really really needed to. I tend to keep things in and that doesn't help.

I want to thank the people for the PMs. I love you guys. I needed that.