Thread: Funeral
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

I know I sound like a broken record and for that I am sorry. I know I need to stop focusing on him completely and focus on healthy boundaries for me. I have just always been one to try and fix things. I have to come to the realization that I can't fix this one. Sometimes I think he knows that I was always the one to fix things..Bills, arguements, family issues, the kids, our parents and ultimately it hurts when I get text messages from him saying I need help how can we fix this.... Please help me. It breaks my heart because I don't know what to say or do. I don't know if your love ones have ever cried out like this but, I get these texts almost 3-5 a week and it just kills my spirits to know he's asking but not acting. See, My AH never had to be responsible for making decisions... He has even had a hard time deciding what to wear by himself. he part that makes me angry is that he can make decisions on his own....The really bad one to do drugs...Now he has to decide when and where to get help.....I just have to let him do it..Sorry for rambling..I'm such a co-dependent and yes I have read the book