View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

It was very scary...insane in fact. It involved a kidnapping for an extortion plot for dope and money. All went along as planed until a gun battle erupted. Someone one in our crew snapped and started shooting. People were hurt...the whole thing flew apart in a matter of seconds. I scrambled out through the gun battle...defending myself the best I could. I dropped two clips into the fight...I've been on two more dope heist since then... all well before I began my clean-up some dozen years ago.

At the time is was a way to come up in the dealing world. I farmed leads, gained confidence then moved in with the crew. Being numb on drink and drugs put me in the position of sinister deviation to set up scores.

I try to tell others that it can get real bad in active use. Here in my local town the murder rate is off the wall. So far in the past two years I have known 5 ole acquaintances that have been gunned down. And for what? A few bucks in scratch or crumbs.
Lightweight addiction devoid of the professional criminal gangsters is trouble enough...mix in the bangars with your deal and people die faster than a hotshot hootenanny in a lowdown Motel.

Last edited by Zencat; 03-22-2009 at 10:53 PM.