Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

So after talking with my daughter, I decided that I just need to get hold of MY own emotions, and just play this tool thing out. Someday he'll either get the tools, or not....but meanwhile I just need to STAY COOL and LET GOD handle it.
I'm sorry but this is just 'begging' for him to continue to HARASS you. Send him a bill for storage, give him XX number of days to pay the storage bill and get his tools or they will be sold for money owed.

You are still on the roller coaster with this man and he knows it. If and when you set your boundary this nonsense will stop and not until.

Now you need to look within yourself to see why you have not taken the tools somewhere for him to pick up, be it the church, the police or a third party of another sort. There is no reason for you to keep hanging on to the 'tools' except that it is a hook and a reason for you to have contact with him.

The sooner you get those tools out of your possession the sooner you will start to find some peace and serenity.

J M H O

If in fact they figure out that you do have Vertigo they will probably put you on a daiy dieuretic. My sister has Vertigo and as long as she takes her water pill faithfully every day it keeps it in control. Something about the 'hairs' in the inner ear.

Here's hoping they find out what it is real soon for you!

Love and hugs,