Old 03-20-2009, 10:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
anubus

And you all know the weird part? I loved clearance sale shopping since childhood, but never viewed it as a means of making a living. I just "did it".....when I was young, I just would go to the mall, and look for clearance sales, like something I enjoyed. A HOBBY in teenage years, a neccesity when raising 3 kids on low income.
Well, when my XH left me & I was losing my house, I prayed to God (or HP, whatever you all feel comfortable with)....."HELP......What do i do?? What do I do? I have to pay my mortgage, I'm gonna lose my house, etc." Something "told me" to post on Ebay for help on selling. One woman from CA responded (I live in PA, way across the country)......she told me to start selling clothing....I thought she was NUTS......lol. I mean, I did this all my life, and never viewed it as a talent.......I figured EVERYONE did this.......lol. I never thought it would work. With some trial & error (not saying everything went peachy keen at first), I am now a Powerseller, doing what I LOVE to do....buying clothing on clearance. I do have some wholesale suppliers now too....but the point is, my HP KNEW the perfect job for me, even though I never viewed it as an income prospect!!! If somebody would have told me years ago that I would be an Ebay powerseller, selling clothing (of all things) on Ebay.......I would have blatently told them they were CRAZY.......lol. But GOD, or my HP, KNEW what was best for me. So we just REALLY have to TRUST that HP KNOWS what is right for us, and can do the IMPOSSIBLE. Is that step number 2 or 3??

This dizziness kinda knocked me for a loop right now, right when things were going good...but God/HP must have a reason & answer for THAT too.

This stuff is just AMAZING.....IT WORKS IF YA WORK IT......