Old 03-20-2009, 09:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
anubus

Taking all the advise here, "baby step" but I'm SO proud of myself today!!

I'm bubbling with joy tonight, and since you all have heard all my crying, screaming, etc the past few months, I just HAD to share this.

You all recently told me to focus on myself, do the things I enjoy, etc. But as I mentioned previously, my life has been ruined the past few years by a constant vertigo health issue which KEEPS me from doing the things I love.
I have an Ebay business, and shopping for my business used to be one of my favorite things to do. A store phoned me that is going out of business, and in the "old days" I would drop everything an RUN & shop till I drop....but nowadays stores (the lights, flooring?) make me super dizzy. My 25 year old daughter is good with driving & helping me, but today she had to work and I was afraid if I waited, the stuff would be gone....SO, I gathered my courage up, made sure I got alot of sleep last night, and DROVE MYSELF the 40 minute high traffic distance to this store, shopped for 2 HOURS, and had a wonderful time!! Yes, I was dizzy....the drive there was probably more God than me....I prayed the entire way, and several times was ready to turn around....lol. I was dizzy in the store, but forced myself to laugh & talk to the employees (who were astonished with how much I purchased). After 2 hours, I did get super dizzy & figured it was my signal to stop before I overdid it, and the drive home was difficult....but I made it!! The store's register was one of those that listed "You Saved XXX today"......well, it said I saved over $3,000 !!!!!!! The employees said they thought it was the most ever....lol. I actually only spent $135 including a $20 coat for myself (the rest for resale), but like I said the store is going out of business so I got ALOT of stuff, like 20 bags of stuff. I'm suffering for it now (full blown dizziness), but I am SO proud of myself, and had a fantastic day shopping for my business.

And more great news, I got a letter a few days ago that I finally got approved for low income health insurance......I was on the waiting list for 2 YEARS......SO, I am :praying that SOMEBODY can figure this dizziness out once & for all, and give me my LIFE back!!

As for the ABF issues, they are still the same....he's still quacking about tools left here....lol. The other day he was supposed to pick "some of them" up (claims he couldn't get them all in 1 trip)....didn't show as usual....phoned right as I was leaving for work, and in the process managed to ruffle my feathers.....he did a good job working me up, until my 25 year old daughter ( a master manipulater herself with men...lol) said "Mom, don't you think he KNEW that, did it on purpose to "get to you"....."this has NOTHING to do with tools"......and her words hit me like a ton of bricks....lol. I know you all have mentioned that I should take the tools someplace & dump them off, but honestly I just don't think it's gonna be that easy......he'll get really mad, think of something I missed, or whatever his next tactic will be.....he isn't gonna make this easy no matter what. So after talking with my daughter, I decided that I just need to get hold of MY own emotions, and just play this tool thing out. Someday he'll either get the tools, or not....but meanwhile I just need to STAY COOL and LET GOD handle it.

Thank you for letting me rant....this may not seem like much to you all, but truly it WAS a big baby step for me!!