View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
PurpleWilder

Update on MY abusive work relationship

After much thinking and talking to God at 2 in the morning, I finally decided to go into work and talk to upper management about what I had experienced on my shift (see previous post in this thread). The personnel director seemed very sympathetic and called in the store manager so he could hear what I had to say as well. I wrote it all up in a notebook so I could say what needed saying and not get emotional or off track.

They promised they would look into it and get back to me, but to be honest I am doubtful that anything will come of that. I have no faith in my store's management anymore and am just confused and frustrated by it all. I'm trying to get out of there as quickly as possible and just move on.

What really gets me steamed is that I am STILL picked out by crazy folks to be "played". It is like I am sugar and they are flies. I have not had a romantic relationship for going on 3 years now so tha I could get my head straight and stop attracting crazies. You can "cold turkey" that - but ya can't "cold turkey" having a job! Your landlady, electric company and phone company don't really appreciate your convictions there.... Of course, my screen name says it all

I'm trying to look at all this as a learning situation but it is getting hard. I have to go to work at 10PM tonight and am not looking forward to it. Pray for me if you can.

Last edited by PurpleWilder; 03-20-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Can't spell worth a durn