View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:23 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
kittens5

When I first saw the addictionologist, back in January, he had told me to take 1 to 1.5 a day of the Suboxone...but I noticed today when we talked...I asked him if he wanted me to stay with taking 1 to 1.5 pills, he said 1! So, perhaps he wanted me to see if 1 or 1.5 worked best in the beginning, and stick to whatever was best for me.....but now, he says 1, so 1 it is!!! Last time I saw him, he wrote me to take 2 Suboxone a day. The Rx bottle is for 60 pills..and says 2 a day! I'm beginning to lose faith in this doctor...FAST. I have a STRONG feeling that my irregular dose of Suboxone is what may have caused this seizure. I did take 2 Suboxone a day...sometimes more....and sometimes 1.5 a day. ****, I'm starting to think back on it, and I just am not sure how much I took before this happened. I think 2...maybe even 2.5!! Yikes! Well, I took 1.5 yesterday, and 1 today....I think I'm going to stick to 1 of the 8mg a day for awhile....then go down from there. When it's time to go down, it'll be SLOW, and supervised!!! I really do have doubts about my addiction guy now. Well, there is a language thing with he and I .... and he changes his mind like the wind!!! I go see him on the 25th...and I see my neurologist on the 27th...so, hopefully things will be straightened out by then! I think if I stick to 3 Depakote, 2 Effexor, 1 Suboxone, and 1 Xanax, I should be stable. Eventually I will need to get off the Suboxone, Effexor, and Xanax........but today is not that day!!! The whole medication thing is so scarey. It's amazing how we pop pills without any problems...then one day..BAM...it all goes to hell!!! Well, at least I am alive & didn't hurt anyone else...could be a LOT worse!!! I pray this episode was a one shot deal and will never happen again!!! Thanks for the encouraging words! xoxoxo