Thread: over whelmed
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 04:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sally
Awaiting Email Confirmation

over whelmed

Hi guess
Im feeling so over whelmed with grief and stress right now.....that knot is in my stomach......again....time to take halt.
I found out my A's sister got married last Sat. and nobody even mentioned it to me....found out from a stranger.....I was talking to my A last wk end and he obviously went to the wedding but purposly withheld the information from me....why Im not sure....He didn't find the need to share the information with me.....Now Iam all paranoid....about his intentions.....he's never been open and honest so it really shouldn't surprise me that he isn't now....once again I was miss lead into believing he was really trying to turn over a new leaf. still deceiving.....
He's pretty much under house arrest at his parents house, his parents both ex- A's....DRy drunks....so his chance of a good recovery is disminished just by being stuck with them.
Iam so hurt by this.....nothing but lies and deceat......evasive.....and mean.
Once again the slap in the face comes and I realize.....this reconciliation isn't going to work.....because he's not being straight with me....