View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:28 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TheShallot

I wont go into the "I didnt have anything to drink" crap. I did, but it was more than 4.5 hours before I got pulled over. (and I know I could not have had any booze left in DE veins) My ex-fiance was a cop and her and I hung out with the whole PD for 2 years. I damn well know that once I get out of that car Im set up to fail all testing. In my opinion I didnt have much of a choice. My damn shirt and T-shirt smelt like booze. I was in tears and shaking like a leaf. My anxiety kicked in and all I remember is what Alex Jones (talk show guy on talk radio) said. And I did exactly what he mentioned. Almost every 10 minutes I think about what happened and what is GOING to happen and it makes me sick. I shouldnt have even been out. There aint no one to blame but me. Thing is I know this guy that drinks very heavily every other day at a bar and then drives home 2 miles away. Being doing that for 5 plus years and has never been caught. Life aint fair. Ive been wanting to call the cops on that guy since Ive gotten arrested. But I would do it for the wrong reasons.