View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

2 times i used the freebie , it wasnt free ya still get a % tacked on your fees . but they go to the sames school and know the same things your high priced Attys know , matter fact some are probly better then the high priced ones .
More then likly you will either way get a suspension of you lisc , its one them no matter what things . even if its reduced . Question is do you wanna drag this on for gosh knows how long till you find a judge that will dismiss this .. after all you refused the tests and refused to get outta your car , that wont look good to any judge that says " guilty " to them . Another thing .. next time you go to get your drivers lisc application . note in small print at the bottom of the page . " at any time they have any right to check you car " prevideing they had a reson to pull you over that is . But when you sign that paper for your lisc you sign its ok for them to look , learned that in Classes . which i was very surprises to see when i did ' Yep there is is " in small fine print . But in all fairness you were drinkin you broke the law . sometimes it just easier to take the rap and get it all over with saves time money and headaches . and learn your lesson , cus a 2nd one isnt so easy that includes more then a over nite stay at your local jail house .