Thread: Question Bear
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:48 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tennladybb

thanks Bear, Hopefully and Shell for your responses. I am feeling somewhat better, I ate an ice cream sandwich and i think it helped. I am so thankful that at least I am this far. I just hate and wonder, I was good/bad/so so/way worse/ I am doing everything I can for me, meetings, IOP, even feeling horrible, did NOT want to get up ths morning. Thanks Shell also for all the tram info. I have been thru tram withdrawals many many times, and like you said, its more of a mood booster than any kind of high. just energy for days, but then of course.... seizures.... bad ones..

I cannot believe I am at this stage again, after having done this. I KNOW what this does and i am so stupid to put myself right back in the same mess. I am VERY grateful for being as far as I am. NEVER Thought I would make it that far this time. with the divorce and everything. to answer you, I could get tram if I wanted it. It is available online, it should DEF. be scheduled. I cannot believe it isnt. i could find the money, but im NOT doing it. I have come so far..... I am making it, and cannot beleive it. At this second, the nausea has subsided. Do you think ginger ale would help? I can get that easily at a super close and will check on the ginger.

You guys are really helping me, and the suggestions are sooooo welcome. If anyone has more explanations about the whole tramadol being worse than SOME opiate to withdraw from? and the SSRI thing? I really appreciate the input on that aspect. I am very very curious about this whole thing, maybe if I can wrap my mind around the "here is whats happening and what your body is doing and WHY I prefer it to any other opiates" I would really appreciate any input and soooo thankful for those who have already posted. This is crap on toast, and I swear I am never going to do this again. Nausea and stomach problems right now, though nausea is reducing. Dang, i am repeating myself. Thanks again in advance for any info and fot that already received. Hoping my stomach stops hating
me, Becky

P.S. I cant believe that I forgot to thank you too, Bear. I really am glad we didnt cease any conversation when I told horrible lies and you were upset with me, I am glad you are still here. You have a way of saying things. and i was a bi**h to you. anyway, Im glad to have you, and htat you understand the tram...
Hoping that we are able to build a friendship, Becky