Thread: 36 hour clean
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Quest4freedom

36 hour clean

So its been about 36 hours with steve erkles (percs, oxys, etc) a little philly nick name thrown at you. and so far this crap sucks real bad. i think i slept a total of 4 hours combine between the last two nights. Occasionally waking up to vomit. i had to smoke a blunt last night to rest my stomach and help me fall asleep ( i know burning trees isn't a good habit, but its not an addiction, just recreational.) i find it funny that i can control my self with that and drinking, but when it comes to hell's version of Pez i have no control. and DAstageBear i would have been pissed about the sarcasm, if i wasnt such a sarcastic person my self. i also took your advice about some meetings, i was wondering if you could hook me up in a pm with some locations. i went to this place on 15th n walnut in center city called Rehab after Work tuesday night and it is not for me. it was an overwhelming experience i felt way out of place and that **** was just too dam long. its 2 and half hours every tuesday wednsday thursday and saturday, the saturday morning one is the family sit in sessions, which i can't do being i can't tell my family i still am a disaster piece. i already moved out and i have a 6 year old and 11 year old litter brother they already got enough on their plate it was too much to handle. that just takes up to much time...all the advice and support given to me has been motivational, my next question is how do i keep up with my normal activities. i work 40 hours a week and play ice hockey 5 days a week..trying to do this while battling withdraw is taking a number on me and its only day 2.. how bad should i expect things to get? and any suggestions on how to keep my normal life while doing this. missing work is not an option.

Thanks for everything

~m