Thread: Opinions Please
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

Yeah I'm not in personal danger I just can't stand sitting at home when we you to be soo active. We rode his Harley, went jet skiing, stayed in Vegas (My parents live there), went to Lauglin, Texas, Cruises, amusement parks and much much more....... I am learning new thing to do with just the kids. Over time I will be able to tune him out and get back to living life. People ask if I will be able to do that and I can truly say I think I can with time. In the beggining it seemed like all I could or would do is get out of bed to feed my kids and to go to work... But now I am taking charge and taking BIG steps.... I go places without him and even during Christmas I was going to go to my parents house without him. But miracously he got better...... He stayed in a hotel because my parent who once loved him to death and would do anything for him.... are now upset with him.... Because they said he didn't have it to do... And they are right. You would trhink trhat this man had a load of financial and emotional problems but he was living the american dream. Oh well now I'm living reality. Thanks for listening and responding. You guy's are great!!!!!