View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
naive

givelove and timetogo-

thank you for your continued support and counsel. i too am worried about my safety here, as he has been violent before. i feel to lie low and not rock the boat until my escape. this situation could blow up here, as he is drinking heavier and heavier since i began to make my stand.

and yes, i expect the quacking to get worse. he shifts like a chameleon. this morning, he changed his tune, saying i had done everything to help him, to help his children and he would always stick by me and help me out.

i am thinking to go "no contact" in america and to block all outgoing calls on our phone here, something i can do with a few keystokes. then, he can't easily call me and i also don't have to pay for his calls for the month i'm gone.

i'm also considering not informing him of my plans. he knows i plan to go to america, but i've said that many times before and not followed thru.

he just called here, two hours ago, saying he was coming home because his front tooth had broken in half (from decay) and it was sore. it's just one thing after the other.