Old 03-07-2009, 06:13 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
anubus

Thank you all for the wonderful replies. I am going to take you guys' advise, since everyone seems to agree that it is for his own good. It is hard coming to terms with all this.....and whoever posted (sorry my brain is fried and don't remember who it was) about as Christians we are taught to forgive, forget, turn the other cheek, etc.....that hit the nail on the head for me. This is so awkward, that by NOT helping him, it may save him. Just backwards from my personality, as I am a genuinely sweet, giving person by nature.

As for the "test" to give myself, I don't understand. Write just about myself? Like: I am a super honest, sweet person. I'm told that I am strong, although I don't see it in myself so I know I need to work on the self esteem. A counseler once told me that I soak in negetive remarks, but when people compliment me I brush it off, and I realize this is true. And I know I need to work on patience, one of my big time flaws. I was married for 23 years, and (with God's help) saved my house from foreclosure 5 years ago. Started a home internet business 5 years ago which I LOVE, and take care of a special needs boy as a 2nd job. I have alot of acomplishments which I am proud of, I don't believe in the word impossible....I'm a BIG fixer.....lol. But I guess that is okay if it's for people who really deserve it. I believe I have been truly blessed in everything in my life including jobs, house, car that I LOVE (old one but love it) etc. I have some weird undiagnosed vertigo health issue, which does make me upset because it interfers with things I used to love to do though.

Is that what you meant to write? If so, then I think I did okay? I think I'm just too dang caring & emotional for people.....as to my situation here.

Since I've been so stressed over this, and you all say let it go, and focus on myself, I watched 2 motivational movies today, and decided I'm going to TRY really hard to work on diet & excersize for myself. I'm not fat, but previous to my vertigo issue, I used to love working out/bodybuilding. And I'd like to go tanning again, gonna TRY slowly, but again....the vertigo....urgh. Lights & movement make it worse, but I decided not to let it ruin my life.