View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
sailorjohn

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
Just wanted to tell you I talked to Pamm last night and she said to tell everyone she said "hi" and misses you.

She found out last week that her ex used her social security number to get cable in his place and has run up a big bill. Pamm refused to pay it and told comcast to basically, take their cable and shove it. She will have to use dial-up internet so won't be on here as much.

She is being scheduled for a procedure to try to help her stay pregnant...had some bleeding earlier this week. The baby's room theme is "underwater"...she's painted it shades of blue and was stenciling glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling.

Unfortunately, I dropped my cell phone in the mop bucket last night at work and will have to wait to see if it dries out and works again before I can call her back because the only place I have her number is in my phone.

Anyway, she sends love and hugs to everyone.

Amy
Thanks for the update. Having given more than one cell phone a bath, what I did last time, and the thing is still working flawlessly, is bake the thing in the oven at a low temp, 150f, for an extended period. Take the battery out.