View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
kittycat1164

Smile

Well, after I had a nice little pity party, I said the hell with it. I have my full time job, and I started today a part time at WalMart. (Even though every liberal democratic bone in my body HATES the thought of working at WalMart but... LOL) The only thing I've nervous about is I can't push myself too hard. I have a seizure disorder that has been under control since 2002. I had surgery that year to remove the part of my brain that was triggering the seizures, so since then I've been great. If I get over-tired, or too stressed, I may start the cycle over. (Seizures cause scar tissue, scar tissue causes seizures and more scar tissue etc) But so far so good. I'll be working my FT job 7-3:30 and my part time 5-9. It won't be every night of the week, just 3 or 4 and weekends. I'll still be able to get to bed at a decent hour and see my girls if we coordinate everything right. My ma is worried sick ( even though she's 80- and I'm 46 ) she's worried that I'll start seizing again, but I gotta do what I gotta do and deal with it. I'll be as careful as I can and up my meds to balance the stress and work. The minute I decided to kick STBXAH out I called my doc and upped my dose then before things got too emotional for me. So I am staying alittle ahead of that at least. And yes, Barabara, I hope that chapter 7 will be just what I need to do. I just hope I can keep the house and my car. Just like in City Slickers. I hope it will be my "do over" in life. Thank you for listening to me and thank you for UNDERSTANDING what I'm feeling. Thanks