View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
jan123

Hi and welcome. I miss the night snuggles but I equally love fluffing up six pillows and sleeping in peace and comfort. You see, I know that I am here, what I used to hate was the three to six nights of not being able to sleep because I did not know where he was. Worrying, phoning everyone, yelling at everyone when they were covering up for him, embarrassing myself, and then in one simple minute he shows up, showers and sleeps for a day and a half. Just like nothing ever happened.

What's your problem women? I left because we were having a fight, you won't insure my truck, you told me to go! I just did what you told me! So are you going to make me breakfast or not? So you know when I was out I actually had fun! Yup, I went dancing with two of my female friends, and so what problem do you have with that? Lend me some money because I am broke. Someone stole my wallet. My paycheck is gone. I'll give you back the cash next paycheck.

And on and on the music plays. I felt like a bank, ready to be robbed. A mom, ready to be used. I felt out of control and quite frankly he wasn't worth it. When you give and you get nothing back, you should be done.