View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 04:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
shaun00

Id like to mention masseyman for some "off camera" spiritual advice.

Ive made alot of friendships in my short while here and received lots of support..and advice..

I cant tell you how happy it makes me feel to watch newcomers gain days...then weeks..then months...hearing there happiness as they realize that it is POSSIBLE..

i gotta mention doorknob..apart from making me laugh..he represents a method of staying sober other than AA...i think that important in a worldwide site..and says to me my way is not everyones way..

And to Dee for "as above"...straight forward no frills advice....good stuff.

Navy Steve and sailor john...people i pay close attention to...for me and only me.....they talk of the solution i have found...with as much passion as me.
And work from the same book as i do!.

yeahgr8...hardwiredflaws...nicki i ain't gonna remember you all but I'm humbled by the amount of time you take for the newcomer.....
And love and compassion you freely give...

All newcomers are the most important people here...its why I'm here..they all help me more than they know.

Id also like to mention carol and Anna for all the time and effort they put in to make this site possible and for deleting some of my occasional bs..lol..lol.

mle sober..and hevyn...my two favorite women (i think!!)....for there past support and friendship....

The lists would go on.................trucker