View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Ananda

getting drunk only gets rid of the symptoms displayed (sometimes, and temporarily)...it never ever ever fixes the actual problem that is causing the symptoms...So sure...a drink may "make the world go away"...but it doesn't fix sht and the mess that is there just gets worse.

Drinking at my problems is crazy...it is total insanity....

not wanting to drink, but just thought hard about that on my way home.

Part of "my part" in the work deal was that I refused to stop having a set of hand calculated books...i kept relying on them and therefore missed when the computer version was having problems.....I always new I could go to my excell sheets and do anything i needed. Solution....give up the old books...I did..all my catch up this past month has been only placed in the proper books...notes have been taken on query fixes....well...the query's are not yet fixed just planed and i'm still catching up the data information. Today the query program broke and may not be fixable...and i no longer have a reliable set of back ups....This is both worse and not as bad as what it sounds like LOL

And people wonder why I don't have faith....pissed, fearful, but not thinking of drinking

Stupid sht i know i know..but really this is exactly the sort of thing i've run from all my life....funny thing is as angry and upset as i am right now i know that by 2 hours from now I will proably be sane and in decent emotional balance. The reason for that is that I will talk about it, sort out the best solution I can and then move on.....I use to think a drink would take care of things I guess i'm growing