Old 03-05-2009, 11:08 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SoberforME

Originally Posted by ex D-Boy View Post
sounds like you married a regular jewish american princess. We got a lot of them down here in boca.

I dont have much in terms of advice other than run for the hills and find somebody who understands // appreciates you.
hahhahhaa

She's from Florida! Ft Lauderdale. LOL

No she's great! The view is screwed-up from here due to my mood, but we really have a great time together most of the time. She's inspired me to be more than I ever thought possible (including sober). So I don't want to give the wrong impression.

I agree mle-sober, I do take on everything and think it's my responsibility. I'm doing all of this right now because I love comedy and want to make it my job, but it's like building a new business, you have to build it. So I perform and go to improv classes. You're right, the pressure does come from my head and I add it to the outside pressure that I feel.

Most of this is the pressure from M killing herself. I did this after my Mom died, the MUST LIVE LIFE NOW feeling. As if I have to cram all of my living into one day, or a week, or it's all going to go away. One of the many reasons I drank, it shut that voice up and I could be in the moment (even if that moment was cloudy)