Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
tallulah

Originally Posted by Dreamer999 View Post
Hi tallulah,

Its OK.
Its natural to be scared. I am glad you are releasing your feelings. Do not keep anything inside tallulah. Its a tough time, but breathe, this too shall pass. You are a new tallulah in the making

How is your relation going on with your HP? I have been asking for what I need. I asked and keep asking him to take harmful people away from me, and "magically" they have been erasing themselves from my life. I asked for clarity and I got clarity.

I am asking for a safe silent place where I can relax and meditate, do yoga and recover faster. Maybe you can ask for what you want as well? Ask for peace, strength, a good job, a nice place to live, anything you need. It will be given in abundance.

Do not feel alone, because you aren't. We care very much, I'm sure you have good friends and family that wants to see you happy, radiant, rebuilding a new life and your own self. You won't just be OK, you will do GREAT !! You just have to go through the thick of the forest for now...
Awww thank you for your reply... :ghug3

HP is difficult for me, in the sense that I have a problem 'visualising' it. I knew if there was any step I would find challenging then it would be step 2...lol.

I was brought up in a Catholic household but my relationship with God irretrievably broke down when I approached teenage. If I am honest it was never really that strong. In some ways I envy those with 'traditional' faith as it seems to make handing over a little easier.

So at the moment I just throw it out to nothingness. The Universe I suppose. But then a little thought creeps into my mind.. did it get there?.. lol
I'm more than happy.. relieved in fact.. to hand it over.. I'm just not sure where it's going and if it got to it's destination.

I've been to an online room and chatted for OMG a few hours and I'm feeling a little more serene than when I woke. I suppose what I can do for myself today is think on my HP: find a visualisation if possible and become more at ease with it.