View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:25 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
mamabin

Wink

Originally Posted by Dryspell View Post
Hi everyone thought I would keep this one going. I have been familiarizing myself with the site a bit. Awesome site with great people posting great information.

Oh Mamabin I forgot to answer your question about the avatar. The "thing" on his forehead is the logo for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They won the Super Bowl this year. You have to have heard of them....right? lol
Hahahahaha no, I don't follow football. And no, I didn't know who won the Super Bowl. What I do know is that this past year the halftime show was Bruce Springsteen. Last year was Tom Petty, who I have loved forever. The year before that was Prince, and he was incredible. That's my knowledge of the Super Bowl. And I know that Tom Brady missed last season and he just recently got married. I know that it takes like 2 hours to play 2 minutes on the clock.

I'm a baseball fan. One of those vicious Red Sox fans. A Yankee hater.

And I don't have a problem laughing at myself, so you guys are laughing with me, not at me, right???

Man Dryspell, you and I are off to a good start here. Just don't tell me you're a Yankee fan