Old 03-04-2009, 02:52 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL

Hi tallulah I am too leaving my apartment. Staying with a coworker while I find a suitable place just for me.

I am confused because I want to be near my workplace, but its all drowned in bad memories, all this area.

During weekends I would LOVE to go out my apartment and see other part of the city that has no memories of him at all. Driving more may be worth it don't you think. Although "friends" tell me that I should act as if he does not exist. Not sure what to do, not really over triggers yet And also, for early meetings, I can join them from home.. I used to live in Mex city so half an hour or an hour drive means nothing.. LOL

Anyhow, I am moving out, and also feel emotionally overwhelmed. I just pack one bag and take it to my coworkers'. It is strange seeing less and less stuff. This coworker is the one that introduced my eX to me, spent time with us when we were together, and SHE is a trigger as well. What is NOT a trigger?????? DAMN!! LOL but there was no one else

I will be doing that the rest of the week and being gentle. It does not have to be done right away. Little steps. Easy does it!

I feel overwhelmed because I was destroyed when I arrived there, just coming out from my ExAH's home. After 5 months my progress has been very slow but steady. Letting go of that place is also somehow symbolic, because there I cried a lot and spent probably the WORST STAGE EVER so knowing there is a small place for me out there, where I can begin again is refreshing but I am afraid of it.

LET GO, WOMAN! Is what i repeat to myself over and over. BE A MAN!! lol

Hugs!!!!! We will make it... you'll see... how can you make it more comfortable for you? For me, I listen chill out music and remember all the good times when I have moved out and met wonderful people and had the time of my life. It can happen again. I CAN be happy again. Its just a matter of time and effort.. but you'll see... we are free and own our destinies !!!!!