Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Nallabelle
Go Browns!

OK this is going to be a little controversial but here goes...

When I came off suboxone I PERSONALLY was not mentally strong enough to handle doing what I am about to tell you without relapsing back on to pain pills, but it DID WORK.

I started having w/d from the suboxone and went on WebMD.com to look for reliable help. There were a bunch of messages/posts from people about how bad they w/d and how nothing helped. Then some people said that the only thing that helped them was taking REALLY REALLY SMALL amounts of pain pills (vicodin, loratab, whatever). So I tried it. I took like a quarter of a pill 3 times a day for like 3 days. Didnt get a buzz but it did take the w/d away. I felt like I was dying from the w/d and I was in the middle of college and couldnt stop my life. Escuses Excuses.
I am not reccomending that you do this. I for one gradually ended up getting back on the pills because I couldnt control myself and had not seeked any type of treatment (professional, na, nothing) so using the loratabs to take away my w/d just led me back on drugs. Like I said I do not advocate this, but had I been able to control myself and just use like 3 pills over the course of 3 days to get off the subs then all would have been fine.
I hope I didnt offend anyone. Just saying what worked for me and ulitmately bit me in the ass.
Maybe you should just fork over the money to go to a doctor and talk to them about getting something to aid you in the w/d. It will be worth it in the end. Or go to the site I went to and see if there are any other suggestions. Good luck