View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
sophia1980

[QUOTE=jan123;2134319]I think we all have wondered why our HP has brought this person into our lives.
We look around and see women who are with partners who have never smoked crack, spent time with whores, bought drugs off the streets, back alleys, seedy bars or hotels, spent time with people who live in filth, picking up bits of carpet fluff thinking that maybe a bit of rock fell down. That is the reality of the real life they live and I don't care what they say or what they lie about to the contrary.

Ohh- reading this post about the carpet fluff brings back many memories-WHy didn't the alarm bells ring loud & clear when my abf used to do this?-at how awful addiction is?? bits of dust, carpet fluff-anything that was 'white coloured' off the floor and pack it into the pipe...

another time I threw a rock out the door into our field....I then watched him for an hour and a half crawl around in the deep snow looking for it (he didn't find it!)...it is soo sad.I HATE ADDICTION!

...reading that back over-what a waste of my time-bothering to watch him!? (sigh!)

(sorry to detract from the original post)