View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bearfeet

How can I forget a phone number?

I'll apologise in advance for what might seem like a silly plea for help but any ideas would really be appreciated.

For those that know my story you'll probably figure out why I need to do this!!

Anyhow......Myself & Baby Bearfeet have been doing very well (& will have internet access at home too soon so will be less sporadic here Yay!!!) I have began my Cognitive Behavioural Counselling today which was quite tearful but I'm sure it's going to help and I've been doing well on my No-contact so far this week.

Trouble is there have been and I know there will be countless times where briefly I cave and go to text or phone him. I have removed all numbers of his family/mutual friends from my phone but have a huge problem.......

I can remember his, I know it off by heart. it's not terribly memorable but because I kept deleting him from my phone I had it written down and kept inputting it manually so it stuck.

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to unstick it? I was wondering if I spent an hour just typing incorrect versions of it would it muddle my memory?

I know this might sound stupid and trite compared to some problems and I apologise if it does but it's the one thing that's holding me back. I just don't want to know it when I know I'll cave in, I want to be strang all the time but I have to accept that I'm not!

If anyone can help........................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx