View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
jan123

I think we all have wondered why our HP has brought this person into our lives.
We look around and see women who are with partners who have never smoked crack, spent time with whores, bought drugs off the streets, back alleys, seedy bars or hotels, spent time with people who live in filth, picking up bits of carpet fluff thinking that maybe a bit of rock fell down. That is the reality of the real life they live and I don't care what they say or what they lie about to the contrary.

This is reality, their reality and one may want to second guess themselves if they think that no mine isn't that way, mine wouldn't do that, mine is different.
I live in a small town with a huge drug problem. I know a lot of people with a crack problem and I am not lying to you when I say they are a carbon copy of each other. No one became successful, no one has a strong and loving family relationship, no one is honest, forth right, or has any amount of integrity, not when it comes to money, and their drug.

I have to live with knowing that my ex has ruined lives with turning then on to crack, and yes I know that they were willing participants, but I also know what a manipulator he is. He could sell the fuzz of a peach, just to get what he wants. Your husband has allowed you to only see the tip of the iceberg.

Believe me when I say, it probably is a lot worse in his reality. They just don't like to share it with people they need.

Please keep reading. Hang in there for yourself. The crack problem only gets worse, not better as much as we want to believe!