View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Josette

Awhhh shucks, I love it!!

Bake my own cake huh? God knows I love my cake thats for sure!!

I'm not one for doing things on my own...but I spose it will mean more cake for me??? LOL

Well it's only been two days and he sent a text. It didn't say much, just a simply "Hi boo".

Wonder why my heart does that little flutter?

Anyway, I spent the next hour here at work trying to keep myself totally busy and found myself going outside to play with the littler children (I work in a school) and that helped. I love the kids and have watched many of them grow from 18 months old until they graduated the 8th grade.

It's very rewarding.

So now I've found myself back here pouring through more of the resources and posts from others trying to calm the anxiety and yes, this site is fantastic.

I've already made several plans for the weekend to keep my mind occupied and not tempt myself to contact him.

I know I am not going to be silent forever but for right now I don't know what I would even say to him that I have not already said, nor do I want to be convinced everything is okiedokie.

I am wondering though, if it would make a difference at all to copy/paste and email him some of the wonderful topics in the stickies up above? or email the codependcy infor to his mother?

He spoke to my son yesterdy....my son got the impression that he feels if he lets me calm down for a few days things will go back to the way they were.

No, the will not go back the way it was.

I do not believe in "going back", I believe in going forward towards something better......but never going back to the way it was.

tic toc tic toc

I'm ready for summer!

Hugs,