View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

((((Josette))))

Welcome!!
It would be so much easier to turn our backs on someone that is living on the streets eating out of garbage cans.

It is easy to over look the problem when the problem is cloaked by a face of someone we love.

My fist date with my H was at church. After a while he was playing music with the church band and doing all kinds of volunteer work. On the outside everything looked so good... For almost 3 years I had no idea that he was using because he hid it so well. Oh every now and then I would get little signals that something wasn't right but he would quickly straighten me out. It wasn't long before i was making all kinds of excuses for him.

I was running everything while he laid back and let me all he had to do was run out to the garage and start smoking crack. I was working all the time to pay for everything I could not understand why as hard as I worked that I was always behind...

I kicked him out several times and let him come back. Now I am moved out of my house sleeping on the couch at my moms while he sleeps in my nice bed in comfort. I know I need to get the guts to tell him to get the hell out of my house. You see he has this way of getting me to feel sorry for him and I fold all the time.

He seemed worth saving after 12 years of trying I am just so full of regret and wish that one of the times I had kicked him out I had stayed strong and gone in another direction.

I thought by now he is 58 years old that he would have changed but he hasn't.

I have changed though I am tired and drained all the time and my once good credit is shot and I look at myself in the mirror and I hardly see me anymore. I am trying to get back up but, it is not easy. I have been out of work for quite sometime now. I am so scared that I am not going to make it out. Don't let this happen to you please...it is not fun