Old 03-02-2009, 08:01 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
outtolunch

Originally Posted by macgirl View Post
Oh yes..from bringing him to his crack dealers (he has 3)..ive got all thier plate #'s & info & had a nice loong conversation with the local vice detective. Im not the snitch type..but I feel like if i can get these people to stop calling him, then it will be that much harder for him to get it. I will take them down 1 by 1 if i have to. And, by me discussing this with the detectives, they know who i am and if we get back together..at least if im on one of his crack runs & it gets busted ..im NOT getting in trouble, becuase ive provided them with such great information, theyve been very appreciative
Back when my daughter was active in her addiction, I maintained a list of names, license plate #, cell #, addresses of everyone. I turned this list over to the Police. That was when I learned it's not illegal to be an addict and they do not have the recources to track down every addict and dealer and make the world a better place.

I imposed myself in drug deals and held my ground longer then the dealer could. I pulled my daughter out of a home filled with addicts, filth and feces. How I did not end up with a bullet in my head is beyond me.

I talked to her. I cried. I begged. I bargained with the devil. I did everything I could to try and CONTROL her and her addiction. I knew I could fix her.

I was insane with my own need/compulsion to control and fix her. I was going to do what no one has ever done. This mama's love was going to fix it.

I was mistaken. I realized that my quest was all about me. And that's when I let go, let God.