Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Macgirl))

Honey, you can give them the dealers plate numbers all you want...he will get the crack somewhere else. Crack dealers are a dime a dozen. Not to mention, some of them are pretty nasty and you are putting YOUR life in danger. I speak from experience. They don't take this stuff lightly...your home, your vehicle and anything else are at risk if you jeopardize their livelihood.

For every crack dealer you get locked up, there are a dozen more to take his place. They usually get bonded out, the same day...and are madder than he!!. I LIVED with the crack dealers for 2 years...I'm not exaggerating.

I want to also mention that driving him to his dealer is putting your freedom in danger. If you're caught, you are, at the very least, going to get a ticket, if not go to jail, with him.

As far as what he won't do, like stealing? Don't count on it. I swore I would never sell my body for crack...yeah, right. I did. I was a highly certified RN when I got hooked on this crap. I ended up a homeless, street-walking prostitute. Don't discount what this stuff will do to a person, and just because he got off of it before, and got straightened out, doesn't mean he will do it again...he won't unless he wants to, or he faces consequences bad enough he has to.

You are in dangerous waters, my friend, and you are getting in deep.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy