View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 09:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Angel09

I finally confided in neighbors

This is going to contain two points, actually. The first being because I was concerned about the safety of the young girl of a neighbor going to the house behind me, I told my neighbors many truths about what actually goes on back there. It is amazing how people mislead. They didn't know my uncles went there, my parents did, my father's business had to go back there for awhile because the man lost his license due to a DUI. I didn't have a chance to speak of that point. The important point was they know my sexually and physically abusive to both children and women uncle was back there, and their little girl shouldn't be there. He's just an old drug and alcohol using old fool, too idiotic to know what is right and what is wrong. Whether he is still active in his ways or not I have no idea- but he likes to look at me and my cousin had to stop him once a few years ago. He had to put his arm over me to protect me and said loudly "No!" at him as he was getting up from the table and coming over. He began to stand, and he's a few inches over 6 feet. I think that was what stopped him. His head remains the same, whether he is active or not. He also abused his ex wife and children. An extreme drug user and alcoholic.

My next one is, I'm a bit concerned about a person I met through some work I do. Let me correct myself. I am not concerned about him, I am concerned about myself! When I first saw him, I felt concern and curiosity, and knew he had many battles within drugs/alcohol/crime to fight. I am a caring person, so I have concerns until I find out what the level of a person's involvement is. Then I am out. Well, the last time I saw him he spoke as always but because there was a deputy present he flat out changed all sorts of supposed facts he had spoken about times before. Because of who he spoke of, the deputy seemed to have become excited and felt as though he had a case to work on, but it has already been dealt with by another body in another State. A man is in prison for decades now. This man can talk all he wants. And of course, what is it all centered around? Drug selling.

I just have to be sure to never go to his room again. He is obsessed with his wife(?)/girlfriend to the point of being jailed for his actions. Healthy personality.

Thanks for reading, whomever has! I needed to vent!