Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Anna
Administrator

Exclamation Please read

I think that everyone who knows me will accept that, for the most part, I am a patient and fair person.

I LOVE the Newcomers forum. In fact, I am passionate about the Newcomers forum. I am here every day, and I have been here nearly every day for years. I love to see new members helping other new members, and older members offering their personal experience. Some of the newcomers who arrive are raw and in deep pain. Others, who have been here a few days or a week, are thrilled that they are living without alcohol dominating their lives. Still others who have had a few sober days, have fallen again and we rally together to offer support. It is a forum filled with highs and lows, but above all, it is a forum of people who are trying to recover.

There is NO NEED to bash, subtly or openly, anyone else's program. There is no need to post anything negative about someone else's program, in order to promote your own beliefs. In fact, to do so, shows a great LACK of recovery on the part of the poster. Good recovery means feeling comfortable with where you are, and accepting of where other people are.