Thread: back again
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
brundle

DaisyJen,
I hate to say it; but my son is play both rolls in my house. He is sometimes the disrespectful monster he sees in his step-father to me and then when he is with his girlfriend he lets her verbally abuse him! (that's the me role)

I have lived with lots of disappointment and heartache in my life; to the point I thought nothing could move me much anymore. BUT this goes beyond heartbreaking. I like MTR talked and was open, I was planning on leaving. I thought he was on the right path. I don't even know what happened. He turned 17 got a girlfriend and all bets where off. I'm looking into professional help now after failed Al-Ateen , punishments, talks, ect... He also acts like an addict using PC games too.

LateeDa, is so right; I allowed it all! The treatment, the abuse. I lowered the bar for my AH while my children watched. I thought I was doing damage control. What I was doing was irreparable damage. I wish...oh gosh if I get started with that...Maybe instead of wishing I did things different if I can get out of here now, I can give them some sort of future without this crap in it.