View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:45 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  
SeaHorse
friend of bill w.

"I think I'll
have a drink.......of metamucil and go to bed."

There ya go Warren, now that's what I call livin'! I'm havin' a drink...of herbal tea...my favorite kind...celestial seasonings Bengal Blend...very cinnamony yummmmy....I am so happy your project is going so well...! I think your creative juices are going to be running so clear and strong now that you are sober!!!

Suzi...we are here for you..we all have our very legitamate tales of woe! And happiness....not always sunshine and rainbows and unicorns even when we are sober! So glad your boy is doing better. I know how scary a child's fever can be and Tylenol has been a lifesaver..I got him to the ripe age of fifteen, with no convulsions! And no...i'm not a sales rep for tylenol..and also not giving medical advise...told her to call her doctor first..which you did rigthhhttttt...

In fact the love of my life, my teen son...who lives with my mom..just called me and said 'do you want to see me tomorrow' um YESSSSSS!!!!!! So I am picking him up at my mom's so I get to see her for a bit too!

Today was good, got a lot of clerical and housework done. Then went to a meeting where my sponsors sponsor was celebrating...12 years..and my sponsors sponsors sponsor was there! so four generations..me..my sponsor...my grandsponsor and my greatgrandsponsor! Got to eat a little cake too...it was nice. Then came home to you guys and my herbal tea, then having a chat with my friend Ben after obama says his spiel...talk to you all tomorrow :ghug