View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  
SeaHorse
friend of bill w.

SUZI....call your dr. first...but what about baby tylenol...or tylenol..i have always used that to control my child's fever....hang in there..i know how scary it can be for a child to have a fever that high...call your dr....ask about tylenol....i just freak out if a fever gets that high cuz they can have convulsions , not trying to scare you , you are an awesome mother...my prayers and thoughts are with you!

Lisa...thank you so much for telling us about the 'codie' thread...I am only on page three but it is great...i've been told i am a codie so i relate to all the stories..and love the reading from the book they do....

Classical...always have it in the back of your mind..that your next drink could be your last...i have heard stories about people that 'went out' just 'one last time' and ended up in jail or dead..not trying to scare you...but maybe we do need to be scared...that if we pick up....we might get away with it 'this time'..but we might not...that voice is so normal for us charles...we talk about in aa...that voice telling us 'one more time, it'll be ok'...or 'you can quit later'...that voice is trying to kill us...you have so much going for you to risk anything..and i know you know that...i'm saying this for me as much for anyone...!!!!

Least thanks for stopping by...how are you doing???

Hi charles...always great to see your bright and smiling face...

Jess....you are right about getting through the holidays...WARREN was the impetus for me to put down the drink pre-holiday season, dec.17th...his thread..'is anyone serious about this' first got me through the weekend...then the holiday season!!!! xoxo to warren for that!

I am having a quiet day in my 'home office'...going to balance the checkbook, apply online to some jobs, do some emails, goof off some...have my soaps going in the background (aside to MARIPOSA...Arent David and Zach sooo dreammmy)...then off to a meeting!

xoxoxoxo all