View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
nickishine
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by HardwiredFlaws View Post
Nicki, I didn't see you here yesterday and I got a little worried. SOOOO happy to see you are on day 5, there is nothing better than day 5! remember were done with day 1's. The hardest part IMO is breaking day 3.
Here is key! we are here now, what are we going to do now?
Yesterday is in the past, lets leave it there. If we had to live in yesterday we wouldn't be here now.
The hardest part for me is doing all the activities that were always accompanied by alcohol. Like last night I had a BBQ the first one without alcohol.
weird, but I did it. I plan to go on a picnic with my wife and take lemonade , also seems weird.:ghug3
I am going to try and do all the things I used to do drinking, which is pretty much everything. I don't know how I will manage bowling and not drinking, but it has to be done.
so lets live in the now!
Love ya, Hardwired! Just an FYI... I had my first massage at 9am and my last at 7pm. Went to church, called my sponsor, ate food, saw my daughter and kissed and pat my dog, Shiloh in the "between hours" of work....!

How fun is life, Bud! You got it 'GOIN' ON'!!!! Thanks for the invite for the BBQ...! I'll remember that when I have my next get together! HaHa!