Old 02-23-2009, 03:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Talking

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
((((('NIQUE!!!))))
Okay, I'll wait, but meanwhile I'll just throw some stuff out to you...just so you know I was paying attention, of course.
PHP Code:
*SNORK* <---You left us with thisat least, and I still love that laugh
Well in all honesty I first heard if from *((((SIGH)))*cause I PM'd her with something funny while she was drinking her pepsi, and she told me she *SNORKED* it...well I just loved it so much just I had to share it with everyone...Thanks for the *Snorkeries*!!!!(((((( Ann))))
"
The way I see it is that you and little guy are safe, with a friend, and ready to make some choices here. You can go back to where you came from, to a man you love but who brought you nothing but unhappiness and left you and little guy penniless and is unlikely to change. If he's offering anything now, you can be certain it's just a way to manipulate you....but you're a smart lady and probably can see that yourself.
(((ANN))) I just love you, And I clearly understand what you are saying...ya hit the nail right on the head, (no surprise there) damn your good! that's why I just haaaad to get my butt back here to talk to ya's because my heart is telling me one thing but my head is verrrrrrry confused.

OR...you can move forward into that "scary unknown", but if you led your Higher Power lead you, you KNOW you will be okay. And really, how much scarier can anyplace be than where you were?
I am moving forward but much more thoughtfully and slower this time

I got some 'splanin' to do don't I? Please see below.

"Nique, we've walked this path together for years, I love you like a sister, and we are all walking with you now. Oldtimers, newcomers, and drop-in's alike, we're sharing our light...thing is, I'm right behind you with those steel toed bunny slippers and CatsPajamas now has a tazer and not afraid to use it!! So don't look back sweetie, and cover your butt, and all will be well.
Hugs right back @ ya!
I 'have' been looking back and you know I always have a plan B, (cause codies always have to have a plan B doncha know?) We all gotta cover our butts..
(((except CATSPJ's)))

cause she's got a tazer!!!!! Oh, please bring it over here, I wanna see it, I know just a certain someone that needs maybe just a few jolts (like only around 50 or so...start off easy on him first ya know?...lolzzzz) Let him get warmed up a little

SNORK!

Oh thanks so much I haven't had a really good (although a lil' evil) snork in a long while)
(((((SSSSSSPLENDRA)))))
I MISSSSSSED YOU TOOOO: loved the cartoon..lolllzzz
The insanity of addiction is as always still insane.
Enough sssssaid.

((((Serenity Bound)))) I know. :ghug

(((Japico)))Thanks HUGS to you too!!!

((((MISS D0NE---I love it! lolzzz)))

[QUOTE]Ahhh SOOO Good to see You!

You are Loved and Missed!!![QUOTE]

It's sooo good to be here and the feeling is mutual!!!!

((((CMC))))
YOU TOO! HUGS

Nobody's kicked me "yet" cause I haven't finished the story." lolzzzz

MOOSE,

((((I MOOSSSSSED YOU)))))

(OK I gotta go grab my coffee, and stuff my pants with a really hard book cause I know those cleats are coming) and I'll be right back.....I promise