Old 02-22-2009, 09:44 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  
SelfSeeking

Bam, I just saw your posts I'm ok. I was bad, I ventured onto the thread but I don't think I was too b!tchy.

I talked to SO last night on Skype. He had a glass of red wine front and center. I try not to read too much into things like this but it just shows how far away I am from his thoughts... We had been talking for maybe 5 minutes before he started to lay the passive-agressive guilt- tripping on thick.

I have been depressed before too, I know. But he's just so unwilling to use any of the resources at his disposal to change anything. And he HAS resources!! He's not like so many with no insurance and no access to health care. It's like he would rather slog around in crap and try to get me to move there and be miserable with him, and lose any hope of finishing my insanely expensive education...

But _I_ am in a great mood today. I had brunch at a friend's house and got to play with her beautiful kids. My belly is full and I have the day off to work on a paper and meet with my sponsor for step work.