View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 09:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
jets467

Bubblegum - I just got back from a wake of a 20 year old girl that just overdosed -Very beautiful girl -Its the saddest thing I ever experienced in my life _ I loved her and so did alot of people seeing the amount of people at the wake -I know she did not know she would die when she used drugs again (Prob Oxy or Vics) wont know this after the autopsy report- The thing is she just got out of the hospital so she was completely clean , She probably did what she usually does but being she was so clean she didn't have the high tolerance and it killed her - She hurt everyone around her because we can never she this beautiful person ever again- Dont mess with this stuff, Death is not worth it and don't think it cant happen to you because that's what she thought , Believe me if you saw this girl you would never know she did drugs always positive , Happy , Super energetic , alot of fun to be around -It just didnt agree with her this time and the consequences are brutal- I am not preaching , I had a drug problem also but this was a serious wake up call , If you knew her and went to the wake and saw this beautiful young girl laying in a coffin it would wake you up to the fact that this **** is serious- Its not a game- Stop the **** and live your life