View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
MyJoey

OOOhhh Sugah13 , I know so well what you are saying. We are in the same boat with our sons, mine is 17 and he is addicted to any and everything he can get his hands on. Like your son we have done nothing but love him, perfect home life (that is what made it so hard for me to understand). He has been arrested this is his 3rd time 2 for drugs 1 for stealing our jewelry (over $5,000 to sell for drugs). He is going to face charges and we are not sure if he will be placed in rehab, boot camp or J. detention. I know if my son don't change we are looking at jail when he turns 18 in a few months.........I am scared to death...him he could care less. The person I talk to most of the time is not my son anymore, drugs have taken over.........it is heart breaking. I love this fourm because they make me rethink what I know is true, I can't help him. Only he can stop this when he is ready, not in my time, but his. So many of us know how you are feeling it hurts and we feel your pain, I hope it helps to know that you are really not alone. If we could fix this we wouldn't be here. ((((hugs))))