Old 02-19-2009, 07:45 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
krisgrace
On The Road to Recovery!

Also, no one knows, and I dont want anyone to find out. I am a paralegal for a well known Attorneys office. I attend church. My family would DIE! The ONLY one that knows is the "Dealer" that I get them from when my prescription runs out and another girl at work. She is a little younger than me. She is addicted also. She tries to "Act" like she has a better hold of her problem. I am pretty dure she takes the same amount as me, bc we run out at the same time and buy from the same person. She always comes in my office talking about getting more. The last time I tried to quit. I had stopped for 2 days, and I was so sick, and she was talking about getting some and I gave her money to get me some too. I had told her 2 days before that that I was quitting and to not let me get any. She says that everyone has something that they do...
I try to talk to her about quitting but I know she is not ready like me. She is one of my best friends and we work together. What am I going to do about this situation??