Old 02-19-2009, 04:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

((((('NIQUE!!!))))

Good grief, girl, I have been praying for you and wondering where the heck you got yourself to.

Then I read this, get my steel-toed bunny slippers out ready to kick your butt (with love in my heart of course ) and you leave me hanging mid story??? You can't do that, you just can't.

Okay, I'll wait, but meanwhile I'll just throw some stuff out to you...just so you know I was paying attention, of course. *SNORK* <---You left us with this, at least, and I still love that laugh.

The way I see it is that you and little guy are safe, with a friend, and ready to make some choices here. You can go back to where you came from, to a man you love but who brought you nothing but unhappiness and left you and little guy penniless and is unlikely to change. If he's offering anything now, you can be certain it's just a way to manipulate you....but you're a smart lady and probably can see that yourself.

OR...you can move forward into that "scary unknown", but if you led your Higher Power lead you, you KNOW you will be okay. And really, how much scarier can anyplace be than where you were?

"Nique, we've walked this path together for years, I love you like a sister, and we are all walking with you now. Oldtimers, newcomers, and drop-in's alike, we're sharing our light...thing is, I'm right behind you with those steel toed bunny slippers and CatsPajamas now has a tazer and not afraid to use it!! So don't look back sweetie, and cover your butt, and all will be well.

Hugs

P.S. You better finish this story or I will gas up the Codie Bus and come looking for you.