Old 02-18-2009, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Post The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

skillets, tissues, lunchboxes, coffee pots, neckbraces,Angels and prayers ready?..

Hello and warmest of hugs to all my favorite F&F"S of SA's. I truly miss you all soooooooo much.

Please, please drop in and let me know...How you're all doing? You know,I still love you's.
I do hope and pray this finds you all happy and healthy.

As for me, I know I'm way passed due for a good swift slipper kick to my royal codie asset.
Feel free. Please, Not too hard though because I've been kicking my own sorry butt for quite a long time now. Mostly for not getting here sooner and as often as I would have liked to...and downright needed to.

Jeesh.

There's so much to tell you all.
You may want to grab your lunchboxes here....

The last I recall telling you all was that AH went to rehab,(PRAISE GOD), I asked him to try marriage counseling again ....he agreed to it then (HE FORGOT HE AGREED TO IT), the house was sheriff saled, and after losing everything(excluding lil' guy) that mattered most to me in the world(including my AH, my marriage, my security,my home & lil' guys father , security and home) and ALMOST my sanity to addiction; I had thought I had found a place that I could afford for me and lil' guy..just us two. At that point, I thought I was 'finally' getting a 'little' on with my life and letting go, just a glimmer of light shinin' through...

I THOUGHT.
Got your neckbraces handy?

No sooner did I get in and barely unpacked.... more finacial setbacks:..AH dropped spousal support,the Piece-of-Sh*t Car brokedown again & again, my AS moved in for "a coupla weeeeeeeeks" sucked me dry emotionally and finacially (YEP, I allowed it Insert bunnykick here) until I booted his butt out AGAIN.
At that point, I could no longer pay the rent, etc. and me and lil' Guy were exiled to my gracious friends house in a different state.

God Bless ya's if you're with me up to this part....
just gotta take a little pause here....
Huge Hugs,
I'll be right back :ghug

-------------