View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
justtired
aka Miss Scarlett O'Hara

I really like the one sentence idea Chino. I am going to have to come up with something for sure. I also have a letter written. I just don't know if it's the "right" way to go about it. But it serves the same purpose as the one sentence method in that I get out what I need to say and he can't argue (immediately). I just don't want to hear excuses and him rationalizing why he does what he does and how I'm wrong. I was thinking about leaving him the letter tomorrow morning. That way he can read it and think about it a little bit and then we can talk tomorrow night. I think he's going to be pretty mad about it because he's been trying hard lately to dispel belief that there's an issue. So I thought that way I don't get the initial reaction... but a more thought out response?

I contacted some people who I've worked with in my industry locally and have a few bites for jobs. I'm feeling a little bit better. I just don't want to start anything new. Just started the job I'm at about 5 months ago and didn't want to start over then either. But I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.